Grilled Peaches Recipe
Peaches are in season and we couldn’t be happier! Grilled peaches are easy to prepare and an extremely versatile addition to your grilling repertoire. Our favorite ways to use them are as an accompaniment to grilled pork chops, tossed in a salad simply dressed with balsamic and olive oil, or as a topping for vanilla ice cream – perfect for summer entertaining. Once you’ve tried it, let us know what you think!
- 1 teaspoon of fresh rosemary OR thyme, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 just ripe peaches
- Preheat the grill on medium-high.
- Cut the peaches in half lengthwise and remove the pits.
- Place the peach halves in a non-reactive bowl.
- Pour in the olive oil, and sprinkle with the rosemary or thyme, salt and pepper.
- Gently mix to coat the peaches.
- Place the peaches cut side down on the hot grill for about 3 minutes.
- Turn the peaches over and grill for another 2 minutes.
- At this point the peaches can be removed from the grill and are ready to serve, but can also be allowed to cool and served at room temperature.